A great addition to a corporate business meeting or golf outing is a group golf instruction clinic. The clinic can be set up as the main focus of the day surrounded by a business meeting and lunch or as part of an event that allows those not comfortable playing in a golf outing to participate in the day as well.
Description: Our corporate or outing clinic includes three instruction stations that maximize the time scheduled and also provide a personal feel to the students. The Director of Instruction from our golf school will work with your group of any/all skill levels.
We will set up an Elimination Station, a Pitching Station, and a Full Swing Station. At the conclusion of the clinic we gather for questions and answers followed by a formal closing and a group photo.
- Shuttle to and from Private Driving Range
- Sitting area for opening and closing presentations
- We cover long game (Full Swing Station), short game (Pitching Station), and body movements (Elimination Station).
- Private setting with personal feel for students
- 6 to 1 ratio
- Group photo
$65 per person per hour
Minimum of 6 people
Custom options for your clinic: Addtional fees apply and are TBD
- Video for swing analysis and computer software review
- Personalized voice over swing instruction from your PGA Professional
- Catered food (hot or cold appetizers), beverage services with bartender
- Tent (table, chairs, easel, etc)
- Microphone, Speakers, amplifier, etc...
- Additional practice time at the private range
This clinic can be done in either a one hour or two hour format: